WSC will present the CWA Programs, as described, to the best of
- We reserve the right to make changes where we deem advisable
or necessary (e.g., inclement weather), particularly where issues
of safety are involved. Or, we may adjust the Program to maximize
our wilderness experience wherever possible.
Some knowledge of English language
- Reasonable medical fitness
- Willingness to adjust to the joys and hazards of a wilderness
is understood that:
- All tour packages are based on a minimum of 8 participants and
a maximum of 30.
- We reserve the right to cancel, and all deposits will be refunded.
In the event of greater numbers,
if possible, we will arrange an additional offering of the program,
- we reserve the right to deny applications and refund deposits.
We reserve the right to refuse any application if we feel it would
in any way be detrimental to the program.
- You are responsible for transportation to and from a major airport
in southern Ontario (to be arranged) at the times specified by
applicable, we will supply:
- camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, cooking gear, etc)
- canoeing gear (canoes, paddles, lifejackets, etc)
- transportation within Ontario (Program-related), normally via
You will bring:
- clothes and hiking boots
- personal items (cosmetics)
will be expected to complete and sign:
- waiver of liability
- medical information and waiver form
A deposit of 25% of the program fee (non-refundable) is due 90
days prior to the trip (Money Order, Canadian Dollars, addressed
to WSC Survival School).
- The remainder to be received by WSC at least 30 days before
beginning date of program (Money Order, Canadian Dollars, addressed
to WSC Survival School). After this time the trip
cannot be cancelled.
- Prices include all food provisions, accommodations, guides,
partial outfitting, canoe rentals, etc.